Outdoor Fun in Moab Utah

Experience the most beautiful and accessible outdoor adventures in the USA near Moab Utah.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grandma Susie and Monroe under the arch. Monroe is a hiker and chatted with me all the way up the climb. I couldn't respond to all the questions asked because I didn't know the answers or was too out of breath, or she would lose interest in my drawn out responses. Grandpa, why is this rock so hard? Grandpa, why is Gramma so much faster than you, Grandpa, why is this hike so long and why don't we already see the arch, Grandpa, did you know that I like quarters and dimes and nickels, do you have any, Grandpa, why are those frogs living down there in the water, grandpa, why do you like milk shakes so much??? Hmmm milk shakes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: