Outdoor Fun in Moab Utah

Experience the most beautiful and accessible outdoor adventures in the USA near Moab Utah.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

This photo captures a moment that will live with me the rest of my life. The trail through the Abajo or Blue mountains is one of the most beautiful if not the absolute most beautiful trail I have ever ridden. On a day that came together with Dan Sheeran of Monticello Utah, riding as guide through this mountain trail, the sky was clear, temperatures in the 60s and the leaves were either in color and dropping or already on the ground. As we rode leaves would gently fall around us at times as if it were softly snowing gold. The leaves would often time float up and then back down as Dan preceded on the trail and his tire would kick them up. The aspen forest was so thick that I had to remove my riding goggles in order to see. The aspen canopy at times formed tunnels that we rode. A day to remember.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: