Outdoor Fun in Moab Utah

Experience the most beautiful and accessible outdoor adventures in the USA near Moab Utah.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Grandson Vander Castle, once he knew I was taking his photo managed to let out a giggle and kept me occupied for over an hour as he would walk the entire deck like a tiny soldier doing parade drill. Through the front door, across the living room, out the back door around the deck back to me, sit down, wait for recognition and start over. He did this for an hour keeping us both amused.
Part of the fun of the cabin is to have family and loved ones get to know each other in a setting that is getting more difficult to experience. I grew up in the 1950s and 60s during the great love affair families had for traveling the open road and camping out or staying in a cabin somewhere along the way. Our grandkids all live in large cities and Susie and I wanted to provide some sort of get a way that they could enjoy without all the nonsense of a theme park. So far so good. Vander didn't even bother to put on shoes. The cabin is a link of sorts from my youth to today's youth.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: